Hope Center has THE BEST volunteers!
We’re always looking for volunteers to help with data entry, serve on committees, decorate bulletin boards, assemble Hope Totes, make fleece blankets, send thank you notes and more. Register for our e-newsletter to stay up-to-date about volunteer opportunities by registering here an choosing “volunteer” as one of your options.
Meet some of our volunteers:
S.K.I.P.P.E.R.S. Support Group
- Judy and Dick Downs, S.K.I.P.P.E.R.S. Facilitators for Hope & Healing
- Amanda Huber Children’s Facilitator for S.K.I.P.P.E.R.S.
- Lora Bingham, Survivors Facilitator for S.K.I.P.P.E.R.S.
- Joy Brooker, Hope & Healing Facilitator for S.K.I.P.P.E.R.S.
- Joy Brooker, Hope Center Volunteer
- Sarah Kimbrell, Hope Center Volunteer
- Rose Evans, Hope Center Volunteer
- Michelle Hurst, Public Relations/Events
- Rose Poort, Hope Center Volunteer
- Wendy Reeder, Hope Center Volunteer