Hope Center has THE BEST volunteers!
We’re always looking for volunteers to help with data entry, serve on committees, decorate bulletin boards, assemble Hope Totes, make fleece blankets, send thank you notes and more. Register for our e-newsletter to stay up-to-date about volunteer opportunities by registering here an choosing “volunteer” as one of your options.
Meet some of our volunteers:
- Judy and Dick Downs, S.K.I.P.P.E.R.S. Facilitators for Hope & Healing
- Amanda Huber Children’s Facilitator for S.K.I.P.P.E.R.S.
- Michelle Hurst, Public Relations/Events
- Kerri Midkiff, S.K.I.P.P.E.R.S. Surviors Facilitator and Hope Center Founder
- Amy Racoczy, Restorative Stretching Instructor