Hope Center has THE BEST volunteers! (We lovingly call them “Hope Helpers.”)
We’re always looking for volunteers to help with data entry, serve on committees, decorate bulletin boards, assemble Hope Totes, make fleece blankets, send thank you notes and more. Register for our e-newsletter to stay up-to-date about volunteer opportunities by registering here an choosing “volunteer” as one of your options.
Meet some of our volunteers:
S.K.I.P.P.E.R.S. Support Group
- Lora Bingham, Survivors Facilitator for S.K.I.P.P.E.R.S.
- Sarah Kimbrell, Caregivers Facilitator for S.K.I.P.P.E.R.S.
- Amanda Huber Children’s Facilitator for S.K.I.P.P.E.R.S.
- Joy Brooker, Hope & Healing Facilitator for S.K.I.P.P.E.R.S.
- Joy Brooker, Hope Center Volunteer
- Sarah Kimbrell, Hope Center Volunteer
- Michelle Hurst, Public Relations/Events
- Wendy Reeder, Hope Center Volunteer