Hope Center has THE BEST volunteers! (We lovingly call them “Hope Helpers.”)
We’re always looking for volunteers to help with data entry, serve on planning committees, decorate bulletin boards, assemble Hope Totes, make fleece blankets, send thank you notes and more.
Join us the third Tuesday of the month to make greeting cards for our Hope Center families.
Meet some of our volunteers:
S.K.I.P.P.E.R.S. Support Group
- Lora Bingham, Survivors Facilitator for S.K.I.P.P.E.R.S.
- Sarah Kimbrell, Caregivers Facilitator for S.K.I.P.P.E.R.S.
- Amanda Huber Children’s Facilitator for S.K.I.P.P.E.R.S.
- Joy Brooker, Hope & Healing Facilitator for S.K.I.P.P.E.R.S.
- Joy Brooker, Hope Center Volunteer
- Sarah Kimbrell, Hope Center Volunteer
- Michelle Hurst, Public Relations/Events
- Wendy Reeder, Hope Center Volunteer